Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stash-Buster #13 - V-day Potholder II

In celebration of this week of love, this will the second post of three 
V-day stash-busting potholders:
The nice thing about these potholders is that they also help bust the fabric stash, although the fabric stash does not hold a candle to the yarn stash.
If you would like to read about the inspiration and the instructions click here for the previous post.
 This is for my friend "K".
She has the BEST heart ever!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a potholder dedicated to yet another loved one,
in addition to more stash-busting from the stash-buster 2013 challenge:

See you soon!



12 comments:

  1. Wonderful potholders :-) I love the fabric addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How different they look by changing colors and fabric... I like them all, though. I wish I could use a sewing machine :-S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Søtt med stoffhjerta på:)
    Her i huset markerer vi ikkje Valentinsdagen, men eg ser at butikkane gjerne vil at vi skal gjere det.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Astri the top one is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute and I definitely want to try them. DO you just cut the fabric hearts and stitch them on the pot holder with a sewing machine?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Astri,
    beautiful symbol of love ..
    Very nice work ..
    Have a wonderful Valentine's Day ♥
    Jarka

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combination of fabric with the yarn, lovely :)

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Much gratitude to all of you for dropping by and leaving a line. :-)

    Yes, the fabric was just cut and then zig zagged with the machine. Very simple. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great ideas and love all that you do here. Must have a go myself ☺♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Des cœurs, des cœurs, encore des cœurs, merveilleux cœurs !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you get your potholders to lay so flat? Mine tend to curl. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if more increase would help. Once I crochet two together they also flatten out. : -) Let me know if that helps, if not I will go into more detail on the increases.

      Delete